December 26, 2017
The Company is licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission & the National Pensions Regulatory Authority to provide the following Services: asset management, wealth management, pension funds management, investment advisory; and investment research and publication.
We run a client focused, efficient and sustainable business model with strong business fundamentals and supported by the following core values: client focus, integrity, teamwork, and excellence. The Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons, who are interested in the Investment Banking Industry, to apply for the position of:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Branch Manager to promote and raise the awareness/ popularity of products and services,
- Assist the Branch Manager to develop and implement business strategies to grow the business and achieve performance targets,
- Promote and raise the awareness/ popularity of products and services,
- Generate good leads for products and services,
- Identify new business opportunities and threats through market research and provide appropriate recommendations,
- Attend to clients’ queries and provide appropriate solutions,
- Promote the brand image of the business,
- Develop strategies and deliver excellent relationship management for total client satisfaction and retention, and
- Perform other related duties as required.
- A good university degree,
- Completion of the GSE Securities Courses would be an added advantage,
- Experience in the investment advisory or financial services industry would be an added advantage,
- Excellent at promotional techniques and knowledge of marketing, sales, and customer service is essential, and
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skill, and
- Maintain confidentiality of information, written or spoken, with regards to clients’ investments and personal data.
Location: Outside Greater Accra Region
- Results oriented
- Capable of working alone or in a team environment
- Proud of delivering satisfactory service to clients
NB: All application letters and CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 22, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: January 22, 2018