Corporate Affairs Executive
December 25, 2017
The Company is licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission & the National Pensions Regulatory Authority to provide the following Services: asset management, wealth management, pension funds management, investment advisory; and investment research and publication.
We run a client focused, efficient and sustainable business model with strong business fundamentals and supported by the following core values: client focus, integrity, teamwork, and excellence. The Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons, who are interested in the Investment Banking Industry, to apply for the position of:
Corporate Affairs Executive
Duties and Responsibilities:
- monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace.
- developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships.
- Ensure that the company website delivers up-to-date information on the company and that it becomes a relevant reference point for all visitors.
- Plan and implement an effective internal communications strategy and structure within the company.
- Establish and maintain personal contact with all function heads in order to deliver tailor-made communications for their teams.
- Successfully introduce innovation in the internal communications effort in order to support staff engagement.
- Conduct regular internal communication audits to gauge effectiveness of channels used and whether messages are understood.
- Plan and implement a focused external communications strategy to deliver the company’s key messages effectively.
- Establish and maintain personal contacts with editors and key journalists from major local and international media.
- Ensure the company maintains a good share of presence in the media.
- Monitor and manage trends and developments in the use of the media, and facilitate media relations audits which include competitive analysis.
- A good university degree in communication studies or journalism social science.
- A minimum of two (2) years post qualification but relevant experience.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Knowledge in website and social media administration is an advantage.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Results oriented
- Capable of working alone or in a team environment
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
Location: Corporate Office (Accra) but must be willing to travel.
NB: All application letters and CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 22, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 22, 2017