March 11, 2021
The Company is licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission & the National Pensions Regulatory Authority to provide the following Services: asset management, wealth management, pension funds management, investment advisory; and investment research and publication.
We run a client focused, efficient and sustainable business model with strong business fundamentals and supported by the following core values: client focus, integrity, teamwork, and excellence. The Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons, who are interested in the Investment Banking Industry, to apply for the position of:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and manage all network equipment for availability and performance.
- Maintain user accounts and implement server security procedures.
- Provide second level staff support and administration.
- Recommend new hardware/software to maintain a high standard of performance and to meet user growth requirements.
- Ensure that all applications and system administration functions are up to standards prescribed by IGS Financial Services’ IT Security Program Policy.
- Identify and recommend hardware/software/process standards, as necessary.
- Design training programmes for and train staff on the proper and secure use of technologies.
- Design and supervise preventive maintenance exercises on corporate workstations and laptops annually.
- Ensure appropriate cybersecurity practices to protect the network infrastructure and resources of IGS FSL: Antivirus updates, Operating system updates, Weekly review of application and security logs, and the escalation of incidents to the IT Manager.
- Maintain adequate license compliance with all IT products in use.
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive IT inventory for all software and hardware owned by IGS FSL nationwide
- Report monthly on the status of nationwide IT operations to the IT Manager.
- Supervise and coach junior IT officer/s to obtain optimal productivity and
- Any other job/s that may be assigned occasionally by the IT Manager and/or IGS FSL Management.
- BSc or BA degree in computer science, information technology or computer/electrical engineering,
- Comptia N+/A+Certification, MCP, CCNA professional qualification.
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 Tenant Administration.
- VMare vSpere virtualization proficiency.
- Remote Management and Monitoring, RMM software familiarity.
- 2 years’ minimum experience.
- Knowledge of all hardware and software in use within the business.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skill.
Location: Corporate Office, Accra
Employment: Contract (renewable)
- Results oriented
- Capable of working alone or in a team environment.
NB: All application letters and CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 19, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: March 19, 2021