IGS Financial Services Limited (IGS) is a fast growing professional financial management services company incorporated under the Companies Code 1963 (Act 179), registered by the National Pensions Regulatory Authority as a Pensions Fund Manager, and licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission, as an Investment Adviser, to provide investment advisory, investment research and publication, as well as portfolio management of securities on behalf of clients for investment purposes.
Mission and Vision
We aspire to be the financial institution of choice through the provision and supervision of superior financial management services to our clients:
- Client-Focus – our clients are the driving force behind all aspects of the business.
- Integrity – we are trustworthy and honourable.
- Teamwork – we endeavour for seamless integration of our services, employees, and clients.
- Excellence – we deliver what we promise and develop creative products and translate them into action. We also,continuously develop the knowledge of our business and the expertise of everyone in it and are alert to change and move fast, with flexibility and decisiveness.
Our objective is to be among the top-ten in the industry by the year 2020, in terms of Assets, Funds Under Management, Revenue, and Profitability. Incorporated in 2009 and licensed in 2010, we currently operate from six offices (Tarkwa, Obuasi, Tema, Kumasi, Accra and Takoradi) in three regions. However, to support our target of growing our business significantly to achieve our objectives, there are plans to open offices in other parts of the country and the West African Sub-region. We are best placed to assist you achieve your financial goals and objectives. Below are some of the reasons why we are a preferred investment manager and adviser:
- Adoption of international standards and best practice,
- Strict compliance with regulatory requirements,
- Very strong core values,
- Superior investment management policy & approach,
- High returns on investments with comprehensive risk management system (including appropriate insurance policies to ensure safety of funds),
- Strong, competent, and properly licensed advisers and managers,
- Very strong business fundamentals and sustainable business model,
- Proven track record with extensive experience,
- Accountability and transparency, and
- Liquidity and provision of value-added services.
Strong Business Fundamentals and Strategic Business Model
We run a client focused, efficient and sustainable business model with strong business fundamentals. To enable us achieve our objectives and create value for our clients, shareholders and society, we focus on eight strategic pillars (client focus, integrity, teamwork, excellence, employees, efficiency, and corporate social responsibility), which encompass all our core values. We always ensure that our financial performance and position, and cash flows are strong to enable us better serve our clients, grow a sustainable business, and take advantage of business opportunities.
To ensure investors actualise their dreams, We at IGS Financial Services live by the following slogan: Invest, Grow, and Secure. We encourage existing and prospective clients to Invest, Grow, and Secure their investments.
Our advisers and analysts have the necessary licence, experience and exposure to help you achieve your financial objectives.
Our fees are all-inclusive, competitive, and very transparent because there are no hidden charges. The fees are typically set in one of three ways: flat rate, ad valorem, and performance-based.